Here’s some Wednesday morning reading material:
- The Citizen’s Ken Warren gives an update on Pascal Leclaire, who missed out on an NHL contract for this season thanks to his ailing hip.
- At the Globe and Mail @mirtle takes a national look at the Senators’ Swedish movement, led by Alfredsson, Karlsson and, the hope is, Rundblad.
- Is Brian Lee one of the biggest first round busts in the last 10 years? The 6th Sens doesn’t think so, even if NBC does. Where are Chistov and Svitov nowadays?
- Neither do I, as you might have gathered from my blog post here yesterday. Time is on his side.
- Mike Fisher was never shy about discussing his Christian faith in Ottawa, but he’s really taking it up a notch now that he’s in Nashville. Fisher has a new book out called “Defender of Faith,” and he discusses it here.